The Stabila 81S REM Rare Earth Magnetic Torpedo Level is supplied loose.
This compact bevelled shaped level has a die-cast aluminum body which makes it one of the sturdiest levels that STABILA makes. This level is for all those who need both hands free when aligning and levelling on steel frame structures. The 81 S REM Torpedo has a rare earth magnet system with extra strong holding-power. The vials are precisely aligned with the milled measuring surface then locked together. This gives you years of accurate levelling.
- Compact, tough, cast aluminium profile.
- Slender, trapezoidal profile shape for an optimum, easy grip.
- Extra-strong rare-earth magnet system for adhesion to metal objects – leaves the hands free when aligning and adjusting pillars and supports.
- With belt pouch – always to hand.
- With a length of only 25 cm, the torpedo spirit level is ideally suited for applications in cramped conditions.
- Easy cleaning – dirt can be removed thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
- Spirit level with one precision-milled measuring surface – no discolourations on the surface.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 0.5 mm/m and ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 1 milled measuring surface, rare-earth magnet system (up to 5 times stronger than standard ferrite magnets).
- The extra-strong adhesion of the rare-earth magnets is needed for metal construction and scaffolding in particular, as well as for fitting and welding.
Measurement accuracy in normal position 0.50 mm/m
Measurement accuracy in reverse position 0.75 mm/m
Number of measuring surfaces 1
Magnet system Rare-earth magnet